Help-U-Care offers a wide variety of services and care.
Certified Nursing Assistant
(Available upon request)
Licensed Practical Nurse
Home Health Aides
Will assist client in personal care and other daily necessities. These services are geared to the patient’s individual needs, including dressing, bathing and simple exercises when possible.
– are vital to patients who are having difficulty performing daily activities, such as laundry, light housekeeping, shopping and preparing balanced and nutritious meals. Our providers are kind, compassionate and understand the client’s anxious feelings about needing help with things that seemed so simple before.
Evening, Overnight and Live-In Services
– Help-U-Care Inc. offers these services to individuals when family members must take some time off either in the evening, overnight, or on weekends to deal with their own personal needs. These services often are on a temporary basis. Our staff will adjust to any conditions as the patient’s needs change. Help-U-Care will provide service for both patient and family.
– we provide child care for families who insist on quality care for their children, so they can feel reassured whether they are away for business or pleasure.
– Include temporary assistance for individuals involved in work-related or non-work related accidents.
Professional House Cleaning
– We can provide this service at a more affordable rate.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
I am so happy that I remembered what business you were in and gave you a call for nursing care. Needless to say, I was impressed that you know your employees well enough to match the correct employe with the needs of the patient. I was thrilled with your choice of nursing companion.
Mary Tuggle was perfect! She walked into my room like a ray of sunshine; smiling, beautiful and radiating TLC. I knew immediately I was in good hands and could relax. In the one short (felt long) night that she was with me, I fell in love with this lady. She could be my new friend and I know we would like each other a lot. She was attentive and showed enormous warmth and compassion.
It will be my pleasure to give a recommendation to anyone inquiring about your company or about Mary. I would not hesitate to call on you again or give out your name and telephone number. Please send me a business card to put in my file.Bette Quindry
Thank you so much for all of the advice, help and kind words that you extended towards our family in our time of need.
Valerie Matthews, the nurse that you provided, was terrific. She really over-extended her duties in order to make sure that my mother was happy and comfortable.
The service that you and Corey provided cannot be measured in dollars & cents. You are both truly wonderful people. May god smile on the both of you.Deirdre A. Maciaszek
Just wanted to take a minute to thank you and your staff for all your hard work and great attitudes! You helped us out at a time that could have been a nightmare. Here at Sterling Cottage the residents come first. Their dignity and quality of life is our concern. Being short staffed in this setting can be more difficult than other care environments. If full staff is three aides and we are short one that’s 33% short! That significantly affects resident care. You and your staff made it possible for us to continue with the high level of care we have become known for in this community. Thank you!
I would recommend Help-U-Care to any individual or organization! You are efficient and professional! Thanks again for everything.Jenn Crenshaw